How to cancel a process serving order

Sometimes circumstances change in a case, and you no longer need to serve the defendant. InfoTrack's Cancellation Request button allows you to retract your serve order before it's completed, and potentially receive a partial or full refund.

To begin, navigate to the Order Details page by clicking the status of any open process serving order. 

Then, click the Request Cancellation button at the top right of the screen. This will launch a pop-up window asking you to provide a reason for the cancellation.

When you are finished, click Request Cancellation.

Give feedback about this article

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our award-winning customer support team is here to help.

Contact us